Before I started my first self-development workshop I thought I was free, but I now know that this was an illusion. Feeling free around people is a skill that we can develop together.
After assisting for 8 years in many workshops, I realised that playing with the freedom of expression is my gift. I am ready to hold the space for others to grow in this area.
In my day-workshop we work together on the foundation to play freely.
- feel safe and surrender
- practice being in the now and leave your headspace
- interact with confidence and ease
- experience the polarity between the feminine and masculine
- create extra tools to connect with men and women
- become more playful around people
The first half of the day we will connect with the brothers. After a dinner that I will provide a group of women will join us so that we can practice our tools together in the playground.
Doors open at 09:30. We start at 10:00 sharp. We end around 22:00. Lunch and dinner will be provided. Location in Amsterdam center will be disclosed after registration.
09:30 doors open
10:00 – 12:00 round one
12:00 – 13:00 lunch
13:00 – 15:30 round two
15:30 – 16:00 short break
16:00 – 17:30 round three
17:30 – 18:30 diner
18:30 – 21:30 playground
22:00 closing circle
- all exercises are non sexual
- you are welcome as you are
- you don’t need to perform
- what happens in the workshop stays in the workshop
- you ask for help when you need it
- be on time
I am Nico. I am the proud father of two beautiful teenage boys. In my life I have always been involved with helping young people to reach their creative potential. I did this for 10 years as a creative director at an advertising agency. I switched careers 5 years ago to become a teacher. I am now a mentor and I teach wood and metal skills to students of the age between 16-18 in Amsterdam West. I have over eight years of experience in various tantra schools. I have passion for bodywork and shibari and I am schooled in non-violent communication.